CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

wahhh im awakee!

okay last night was the bbq.. which had veryyy good food. but quite weird cos we only went cos nicole invited us. and the other 2 were supposed to be there. but they didnt go. but thank goodness it was alright. im not making much sense am i? but anyway goodgood food. booze. and yummuyummy mint and lime vodka! after which was makino. ahh thank goodness i left early. i think anymore drinks i would have died! blarghs! thanks twinny.

quite funny. last night after beks and kk sent me up, it was about errr.. 4ish? i came into my room and realised my bro was using the com. as in my fierce bro. plus, i was a littleeee intoxicated. i went like.. hi kor.. and he didnt scold me. muahaha!

anyway. im going to church! yay! been ages.

and..................... my bro is coming back in less than 24 hours. ohmyfuckingggoodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home